Aero Precision M5 Stripped (.308 / LR308) Lower Receiver - BlackAero Precision
The Aero Precision M5 Stripped Lower Receiver has been machined to MIL-SPEC tolerances and finish ensure the highest quality receiver. For best results, complete this lower receiver using the Aero Precision M5 Lower Parts Kit (sold separately) It is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button. The M5 grip tang has been machined for a nylon tipped upper tensioning screw. This screw allows any slack present when assembled with an upper receiver to be adjusted out for a tight fit.
- Aero Precision "A" logo with bullet pictogram safety selector markings
- Compatible with standard DPMS .308 components and magazines
- Bolt catch is threaded for an included screw pin (no roll pin required)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90-degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Weight: 12 oz
THIS IS A FFL ITEM - Please have your FFL email: OldTestamentFirearms@Gmail.com with your Name/Order Number after you check out!