How to Buy a Firearm Online
Ordering a firearm from Old Testament Firearms, LLC is simple and easy. It can be done in 4 easy steps.
1. Select your firearm from our extensive selection of in-stock firearms.
2. Verify the firearm can ship to you.
3. Choose your FFL. We only ship to approved FFL holders. To obtain approval simply have your local FFL dealer email a copy of their valid FFL to Info@OldTestamentFirearms.com.
4. Your gun will arrive at your FFL dealer in a few days. As soon as you finish the checkout process we will get to work shipping your order. Once it arrives at your dealer, they will contact you to come in and complete your background check so you can take home your new firearm.
All rifles will be shipped UPS Ground to the lower 48 states, and USPS to Alaska and Hawaii.
Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship UPS 2nd Day Air to C&R holders and US Priority Mail to dealers.
- Handguns can only ship UPS 2nd Day Air Monday through Wednesday, and UPS Next Day Air can ship Monday through Thursday, per UPS shipping restrictions.
If you have a FFL or 03 C&R License, please submit in one of the ways below:
Mail: 624 Holm Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL FIREARM PURCHASES:
- We reserve the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to make a purchase.
- All items purchased from Old Testament Firearms, LLC are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms.
FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS RELATING TO FIREARMS PURCHASES:
We comply with ALL Local, State, and Federal laws. You must be aware of any Federal, State, or Local laws affecting your purchase.
Please Note: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase Long Guns (Rifles and Shotguns). You must be at least 21 years old to purchase Handguns, Lower Receivers and Pistol-Grip-Only (PGO) Shotgun type firearms.