How to purchase ammunition
Purchasing ammunition from Old Testament Firearms, LLC is simple, easy, and in most cases can be shipped directly to your front door. There are 4 easy steps:
1. Pick your ammunition from our selection of in-stock ammunition.
2. Verify ammunition can ship to your zip code.
3. Complete the easy checkout process.
4. Watch for your ammunition delivery!
Here are a few things to remember when ordering ammunition.
It is our company policy to sell ammunition to US citizens only.
By placing an order for Ammunition, you certify you are in compliance with the following:
- You certify you are at least 21 years of age.
- You certify you have no felony convictions and are in full compliance with Local, State and 18 U.S. Code 922d 1-9, allowing for the lawful purchase of ammunition.
- You declare under penalty of perjury (under the laws of the United States of America) that all information provided to Old Testament Firearms, LLC. is true and correct.
You will be asked to agree to the preceding terms before the order will be processed.
We do not ship any ammunition to the state of Massachusetts.
Some states like Connecticut, Illinois, and New Jersey require their residents to present a copy of a firearms/ammunition owners identification card when purchasing.
Ammunition can only ship to FFLs, or NY State licensed Sellers or Keepers of ammunition in New York.
Ammunition can only ship to FFL holders in California with some exceptions.
Feel free to contact us by phone or email if you want to make sure your appropriate licensing is already on record.
You can call or email Old Testament Firearms for more information about your local and state purchasing restrictions and requirements.
If you have any other questions about purchasing ammunition, feel free to contact us at: Info@OldTestamentFirearms.com