Old Testament Firearms
Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block .750" Set Screw - Melonite FinishSuperlative Arms
The Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block has Patented “Bleed Off” for the Direct Impingement System.
This gas block for the AR-15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the front of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks.
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas and pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of wear on the bolt carrier group components.
- Reduction of felt recoil allowing for faster followup shots.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- In bleed off mode the gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw, and no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and/or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Finish: Melonite, QPQ
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 1.68 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid
- Gas Adjustment: (Patented) 30 Locked Positions, Front of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front of Block
- Gas Block—Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 1/4" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Key
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial